Women City

View Deepti Raheja 's Profile
NATIONAL POLICY FOR THE EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN
Naukri For Women, is a new job site and one of the first of its’ kind in India. It aims to help women build their careers, without compromising their other responsibilities.
Asked by Deepti Raheja | Mar 31 2013 | Report this Report abuse
Replies (5)
View sahib puniani 's Profile
HI
Today i came across this amazing new website named nupinch.com...i really think you guys should check it out..
Link: http://bit.ly/XczfI3
Apr 9 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Tejas  Kumar 's Profile
very true…………
“wen a man is educated, an individual is educated,
wen a woman is educated, a family is educated, a society is educated, a country is educated”
=)
Apr 7 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Hemali Parmar 's Profile
The status of women in India has been subject to many great changes over the past few millennia. I think woman empowerment is very important in India..
Very nice blog.. I am so happy to read this blog. Thanks for sharing us.
Apr 6 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Hardik  Nayak 's Profile
It is our moral, social and constitutional responsibility to ensure their progress by providing them with equal rights and opportunities. Today women with their smartness, grace and elegance have conquered the whole world. They with their hard work and sincerity have excelled in each and every profession.
Apr 6 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Balvinder  Sehgal 's Profile
The principle of gender equality is enshrined in the Indian Constitution in its Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties and Directive Principles. Empowerment is the one of the key factors in determining the success of development is the status and position of women in the society. We put a special focus on empowering women and girls, because we believe they hold the key to long-lasting social change in communities.
We put a special focus on empowering women and girls, because we believe they hold the key to long-lasting social change in communities. Empowering women must be a united approach, a cause that requires continued attention and stewardship by all. We need to augment our efforts for empowering women and enhance their progress
Apr 5 2013 | Report this Report abuse