Women City

Join Hands to Build a Smarter India: Sign in | Join now
View Aayushi Sinha 's Profile
Safety Of Women In India
woman is the one, who brings us to life who can sacrifice her life for her family but the question is,
what are we doing to that woman?
Is women Safe in india?
Asked by Aayushi Sinha | Jun 13 2012 | Report this Report abuse
Replies (8)
View sahib puniani 's Profile
HI
Today i came across this amazing new website named nupinch.com...i really think you guys should check it out..
Link: http://bit.ly/XczfI3
Apr 9 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Shreya Bothra 's Profile
I agree with what everyone has been saying here. But I feel that there are so many crimes apart from rape & molestation that are happening against the women in India. There are girls who are abducted through smaller cities and towns, are bought and sold in metropolitan cities. I ask you, isn't that another form of rape in itself?

These pimps and johns lure these young girls and kids to help them earn money and transport them to cities like Delhi and Mumbai where they force them into bonded labour and prostitution.

It's such a pain to even think about the kind of atrocities these women and children go through on a regular basis. I strongly believe the government should stop behaving carelessly towards passing laws and amendments. Rather they must do something strict to stop these crimes like rape, extortion, trafficking, assaults that keep happening around us and save this country from the minute-by-minute torture. Of course, we also need to change our mindset and the patriarchal views that have engulfed Indian mindsets since ages. Hope you'd agree.
Mar 21 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View rupa sunil singh 's Profile
really its very sad to hear the bad condition of women in india being a women its always very bad to hear the growing rape cases really we all should strive very hard to bring womens at the upmost position in the society
Feb 6 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View komal  upadhyay 's Profile
i read newspaper daily in which cases related to women exploitation has been increasing. wht is the reason behind increasing in these cases. today women is more smarter and independent than before. some bad minds people targeting women easily and doing wht they want without any fear. in our country there are many laws has built to save women from these activities but these laws are theoretical and we can't save us by this. we have to take safety measures to save us and to others. we are independent so why not we become stronger to fight with these activities ?
Jun 18 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Sarmila  Sur 's Profile
Trend appears to be disturbing. If criminals get released for their propximity to ruling party,even CM dashing into PS and getting culprits released. Safety of women will soon be history. Wake up peoploe of india
Jun 16 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Ankita Shrivastava 's Profile
Women are not safe anywhere in world,Until the thinking toward women doesn't change,Unless the respect towards women doesn't come. The reason,I would blame for women all over the world to erotic movies.These erotic movies should be band all over the world.This is main reason for crime on women.
Jun 16 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Sudhir  Jasti 's Profile
if i say than ,dare is no place in the world were u r safe becoz anything can happen in any moment .......but i would say kolkata is the save place for women.....as campare with delhi.....
Jun 14 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Anisha Das 's Profile
No. It is very unsafe, abusing, what not!!! Only the shopping malls and good clubs are safe
Taking Delhi or Kanpur as a reference, Kolkata is a much safer place for women both native and non-native to the city!
Jun 14 2012 | Report this Report abuse
SiliconIndia About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Help   |   Community rules   |   Advertise with us   |   Sitemap   |  
News:       Technology   |   Enterprise   |   Gadgets   |   Startups   |   Finance   |   Business   |   Career   |   Magazine  |   Newsletter   |   News archive  
Cities:        CEO   |     Startup   |   Mobile   |   CIO   |   Women   |   BI   |   HR   |   SME   |   Cloud   |   Marketing   |   QA   |   Java   |   Web Developer  
Community:      Members   |   Blogs   |   Indian Entrepreneurs   |   Gyan   |   Advice   |   Community   |   Find   |   Events   |   CXO Insights  
Job Board:      Jobs   |   Freshers   |   Companies   |   HR Speak   |   Forum  
Online Courses:   Web Developer   |   Java Developer   |   CCNA Training   |   SEO   |   SAS   |   SQL Server 2005   |   J2EE
Education:   MBA   |   MCA   |   Engineering   |   Training Institute
Life:          Real Estate   |   Travel   |   Finance   |   Gadgets   |   Movie Reviews   |    Jokes  
Send your feedback and help us continue to improve SiliconIndia
© 2014 InfoConnect Web Technologies India Pvt Ltd. all rights reserved